1. Do you provide linen and towels?
Yes. However do take table cloths if you prefer - we only provide table mats.
2. Do you provide glasses, plates, cutlery?
Yes, the house has all the above for the residents. Glasses include tumblers, wine glasses and champagne glasses, not beer glasses.
3. How do we get directions and instructions for access ?
These are sent a week before arrival, once the security deposit has been received.
4. Does the house have a cot?
Yes, there is a cot and also a travel cot - please ask and we will put one in place.
5. Is there Wi-Fi?
6. Are burning logs included?
7. Is the tennis court shared?
Yes, with another family who occasionally may use it. The court is in a separate field from the house.
8. Are there tennis rackets?
Yes, but they are a mix of adult and children's rackets - do bring your own if you are keen players.
9. Is it possible to have a sit-down catered meal?
Yes, we can organise a meal delivery or a smart, served dinner. Please enquire.
10. When can we expect the security deposit to be returned?
The security deposit is returned within a week of departure.
11. Is there a BBQ?
Yes, there are two traditional BBQs - we provide a welcome pack but you may need to buy more charcoal.
12.Can we organise a home delivery shop?
Yes, this can be delivered to the house to coincide with our arrival. We recommend our local farm that can deliver most foods from organic meat to homegrown vegetable. Please ask for login details. Alternatively all major supermarkets can delivery to our area - postcode required TS9 7ET.
13. Are there any local pubs that you recommend?